Electric wax warmer is a convenient way to keep your wax warmer. Waxing can be uncomfortable when it’s too cold. Still, electric warmers are designed with modern technology, so you never have to deal with this problem.
What are the steps for using a warmer?
1) Plug-in warmer and wait until it heats up.
2) Place the desired amount of pre-mixed hard or soft medium on the heating plate
3) Turn off after 10 minutes, then turn back on again when needed.
How does it work?
Some warmers use electric heating elements to melt the wax or a warming machine. These devices have a power cord for you to plug into an outlet, and there is usually a light indicator on them to tell when they are turned up high enough.
Electric Wax Warmer benefits:
- Can be used anywhere because it plugs in easily
- Heats quickly, which means no waiting around until it’s ready!
- The melted medium stays at the perfect temperature even after hours of continuous use. No hot spots make this energy efficient too! Warmers are great for salons with several technicians working simultaneously.
We hope this information has been helpful to you.