A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system allows salespeople to manage information about their customers through the sales process. Real estate CRM software is a specialized version of this software that is used by real estate professionals for property management. It helps to manage the sales process, improves efficiency and is used to manage client relationships. By managing clients effectively the software enables real estate agents to get early leads on properties that are about to be listed, help to establish a sales price and enable word-of-mouth marketing.
The main benefit of this type of software is that it allows client and property information to be stored and managed and provides functions for:
• Managing client and property details
• Automatic update of contact information
• Sending email reminders and notifications
• Segmenting customers into groups
• Prioritizing leads with a lead qualification system