Chicago is a bustling city that never sleeps. As such, there are many brunch places in the area.
Brunch is a meal that traditionally combines breakfast and lunch foods. The word’s origins are unclear, but it may come from British or American slang for “breaking one’s fast.” A typical brunch will typically have coffee, fresh fruit, some bread products such as toast with butter and jam, eggs, and a variety of breakfast meats.
Chicago is home to many brunch places that offer these traditional items and some more unique dishes. Below are the top five Best Brunch Places in Chicago. Best Brunch in Chicago can be found all over the city, but here are 5 of our favorites:
1) Best Coffee Shop Brunch – The Coop Café (1300 S Halsted Street)
2) Best Family-Friendly Brunch Place – Four Corners Grill & Bar (1410 S Michigan Ave)
3) Best for Vegetarian Options- Green Zebra Restaurant (1221 E 57th St.)
4) Best French Toast- The Breakfast Club (1851 N Clark St.) and lastly,
5) Best Upscale Brunch Experience- The Aviary
Places for brunch in Chicago can be found all over the city.