Smart Pots are fabric pots that give plants are far better chance at growing in a healthy environment that do plants grown in plastic or clay pots. There are many inherent benefits for plants grown in fabric pots.
1) The roots are exposed to more air encouraging more healthy growth.
2) Roots continuously grow from the stem as an increased number of roots reach the edge of the pot and are pruned.
3) Water easily drains from the exterior, not allowing the plant to become waterlogged.
4) Dirt does not leach out of the base through the water holes.
5) Temperature control is better because the plant is not locked in a non-breathing environment.
6) In that environment, the plants grow much faster.
These pots have been lauded for the massive healthy plants that are grown in them including trees, industrial cannabis, and vegetables.