The idea of taking supplements sounds simple enough but it’s a little more complicated than just popping a vitamin and moving on with your day.
Because men and women are biologically so different, the vitamins a woman needs will be different from the needs of a man. When it comes to womens health supplements, the following are the ones needed most:
1) Vitamin D for strong bones and overall immune function
2) Cranberry for urinary health
3) Omega oils for skin, heart and cardiovascular health
4) Vitamin B12 for mood-balancing and red blood cells
5) Iron to prevent and treat anemia
6) Folic Acid for a healthy pregnancy
The best way to get these vitamins and nutrients is through healthy food but supplements are great for when you don’t have the time to eat properly. If you want to know which vitamins you need most, a blood test will be able to tell you so you don’t overdo it with certain ones.