4 Important Factors when Considering to Manage Your Coworking Office:
- 1) SAFE AND HEALTHY OFFICE OR CUBICLE SIZES:
- when sharing or allocating co-workers offices or cubicles always be sure you consider your safety and health of them when you do so, as many companies have been guilty of allocating areas that are not suitable for daily use or even hourly constant occupation of people due to the environment and where they get put
- 2) EFFICIENT WORKING SPACES AND ENVIRONMENTS:
-free flow of movement as per the person’s movement in and around the space provided.
- 3) WELL PLACED AND COMPACT OFFICE EQUIPMENT:
-and equipment needed by staff should be able to be accessed without disruption of work-flow but should be the tech compact designs due take less space.
- 4) FREE ACCESS TO AND FROM OFFICE ENTRY POINTS AND EQUIPMENT:
-whether entry to the office or access to equipment or areas, it should always be in a safe and accessible manner