In this article, we will be sharing with you how to make Chicken Bellagio. Chicken Bellagio is a delicious and easy dish that anyone can make in just 30 minutes. Chicken Bellagio includes chicken, spinach, mushrooms, asparagus, and artichoke hearts mixed with cheese and then topped with melted mozzarella cheese. We’ll also provide some tips on how to ensure your Chicken Bellagio turns out perfect! Let’s get started!
How To Make Chicken Bellagio
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cook Chicken, Mushrooms, and Asparagus together in a skillet on the stove until cooked through but not overcooked. This should take about 15 minutes or so. Season with salt and pepper as you go along
- In another pan, cook spinach for just one minute or until it wilts
- In a bowl, mix cooked Chicken, Mushrooms, and Asparagus from the first pan. Then add in cooked spinach
- Add artichoke hearts to the Chicken mixture
- Lastly, add Italian seasoning to taste (about one teaspoon) before mixing everything with cheese. You can also top with Parmesan cheese before serving
Chicken Bellagio is a dish that was created by the chef of Le Cirque restaurant in New York City, and now you can have one homemade following this recipe. Enjoy.