Homemade truffles are the perfect homemade gift for any occasion. They also make a great homemade dessert, and they’re surprisingly easy to make! This article will share three ways to create homemade truffles that you can either customize or use as is. These include:
- Chocolate Truffle Balls: These truffles are more traditional and require little to no decoration. They are homemade chocolate balls coated in either cocoa powder or a powdered sugar/cocoa mix
- Chocolate Truffle Heart: These homemade truffles look like classic heart-shaped chocolates, and they’re the perfect Valentine’s Day gift!
- Lemon Truffle Cookies: A great alternative to the classic, these homemade cookies have a light lemon flavor that is perfect for springtime!
- Peppermint Truffle Bars: This homemade bar will remind you of peppermint bark but has no corn syrup or white sugar in the homemade recipe.
- Nutella Truffles: A homemade chocolate truffle with a twist!
In conclusion, homemade truffles are the perfect treat for any occasion.